With Industry 4.0 and digital transformation becoming the norm, Mechanical and Manufacturing design companies are under pressure to improve their R&D function as well as their product engineering and development life cycles with a clear focus on time to profit.
For mechanical and manufacturing companies, business in the new normal calls for disruptive innovations in product design and development. Mechanical and Manufacturing companies need a superior edge over their competitors to succeed. HCL offers end-to-end mechanical engineering and design solutions across multiple industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Semiconductor, Hi-Tech, Medical Devices, etc. Our service offerings facilitate complex mechanical designs and product development. We help Mechanical Design companies to reduce time-to-market while boosting their market penetration.
We collaborate with global engineering service companies to offer mechanical engineering and design services with best-in-class lab infrastructure support. Our expertise ranges from conceptual design to manufacturing across the entire product development life cycle. We possess in-depth experience in implementing, maintaining, and customizing PDM and PLM tools and mechanical package solutions for mechanical design customers. We also conduct complex benchmarking studies for products and sub-assemblies with a detailed teardown analysis for value engineering outcomes.
Engineering DNA: The strength of our brand lies in our consistency of over 40 years of service in developing complex engineering solutions and designs for mechanical engineering customers.
Dedicated domain-specific expertise: We have a world-class dedicated domain-specific practices in Aerospace, Automotive, Semiconductor, Hi-Tech, Life Sciences, and other industries.
End-to-end capabilities: We offer wholesome mechanical package solutions for all requirements, from industrial design and mechanical engineering design services to CAE/CAM, documentation, prototyping, testing, and manufacturing.
Hands-on experience: We have a proven and consistent expertise in implementing efficient ECO solutions for complex products and services.
Cost benefits: Our dedicated Offshore Development (ODC) Centers and domain-specific certified Testing Labs ensure reduced total cost of ownership and full lifecycle services for mechanical designing clients can provide cost savings up to 45%.
- Multi-disciplinary creative design studio, styling and ergonomics, design for experience, industrial design, and the voice of the customer
- Addresses downstream issues early during the design stage, manufacturability, assembly, cost, and serviceability, improves efficiency of design processes, and brings in standardization
- CAD modeling and detailed design, manufacturing drawings and BoM, GD&T, stack-up analysis, and the ANSI standard
- Advanced Numerical Simulation and Virtual Testing Technology for a safer, cost-effective, reliable, optimized, and robust faster-to-market designs with minimum conventional prototype testing
- Product reliability solutions through in-depth knowledge in reliability coupled with relevant domain experience from components to products and systems, at all stages of product life cycle
ENGINEERING CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- ECO, ECR, configuration control, and change management
- Shock, vibration, environmental testing, certifications, test fixture design, functional and performance testing, etc.
- Tooling and fixture design, service manual and user manual design, training guides, and automation
- Cost benefits, reduced lead time, risk mitigation, RoHS compliance, global inventory search