IBM Interconnect is where the world’s most influential tech leaders and industry luminaries gather to explore the impact of contemporary ideas on tomorrow’s business and social landscapes, and on the future of digitalization.
HCLTech’s decade-long partnership with IBM was forged to augment business impacts through augmented investments in 21st century innovations in cloud, cognitive computing, automation, DevOps, and IoT. This has resulted in the realization of many break-through ideas and a deeply ingrained customer centricity, which is the result of the combined virtue of our strong engineering heritage, culture of employee empowerment, and IBM’s deep expertise.
The HCLTech-IBM partnership complements this with a solution innovation strategy, along with a sound Product and Platform support and enhancement business focused on mature IBM product suites.
HCLTech launched its Products & Platforms division in 2016 with the mission to develop and deliver a next-generation portfolio of enterprise-grade software-based offerings with flexible consumption models, spanning traditional on-premises software, SaaS, and bundled managed services. Their strategy is to build upon the core strengths of HCLTech’s services businesses, helping enterprises solve hard problems in DevOps, Automation and Application Modernization.
Discover the enterprise technology benefits from the HCLTech-IBM partnership by visiting us at Booth #548, attending one of our 30+ sessions, or catching our demo at the Innovation Playroom. For more information on our demos, click here.
For help scheduling a meeting, simply fill out the form on the right and an HCLTech executive will be in touch with you shortly.
- Doug Snadecki, VP - Products & Platforms, HCLTech
- Steve Kopelic, Senior Director - Products & Platforms, HCLTech
- Tushar Malhotra, GM – Products & Platforms, HCLTech
- Joe Londa, Technology Director - Products & Platforms, HCLTech
- Peter Hack, Solutions Architect – Products & Platforms, HCLTech
- Joseph Chetupuzha, Global Cloud Leader - SAP Channel, IBM
- Sid Satish, HCLTech
- Surbhi Agarwal, IBM
- Suyambunathan Gopal, Associate General Manager – IoT Works, HCLTech
- Raul Kandhari, Associate Director - HCLTech DRYiCE, HCLTech
- Prafull Verma, FELLOW & CHIEF ARCHITECT - SIAM, HCLTech DRYiCE, HCLTech