In a global economy that seems to be tripping and resetting itself, the winners are organizations that can harness the power of technology to adapt and take the big leap ahead.
HCLTech would like to invite you to join us at the 2nd annual edition of The big leap ahead: the 21st century enterprise global summit, from 2-4 March, 2017 in London and Manchester, UK .
This CXO exclusive summit will have business sessions from 10+ F500 business leaders and leadership thinkers, including a closed room session with Sir Alex Fergusson, and team sessions with Manchester United - to help you craft your 21st century enterprise journey.
The Big Leap 2016 witnessed 26 business leaders from 10 countries across 4 continents discover and share their view points on using technology to build their 21st Century Enterprise. Big Leap 2017 promises to be even bigger.
Why should you attend?
- Sessions on 21st Century Enterprise solutions by business and technology leaders
- An experience of Deutsche Bank’s co-innovation centre in London
- Leadership session by Sir Alex Ferguson, the world’s foremost football manager
- Challenge the status quo for your business through a design thinking workshop
- Network with 30+ CXO’s from leading organizations across the world
- Witness Manchester United take on A.F.C. Bournemouth live at Theatre of Dreams
**Event participation, stay and food & beverages during the summit is at no charge to participants**
To submit your nomination, please register NOW. Upon registration, further communication about the event will be made over email . For any queries, please reach out to email@example.com