- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Your customers demand consistent experiences that are fast, easy, effective, safe and secure at each level of every interaction-physical or digital. In fact, superior customer experiences have become an absolute necessity for sustained growth and profitability into the digital age. Yet winning and retaining customers also demands a digital-ready IT infrastructure whose systems and processes can support ever-evolving customer and user requirements across your enterprise ecosystem.
A new software-defined approach to IT Infrastructure is needed that brings all the benefits and operating principles and methods of Cloud Computing to work for real-world enterprises.
Why meet with HCL Technologies
Meet us at Dell Technologies World 2019, where we are a gold sponsor to understand how our next generation infrastructure solutions place business needs for speed, agility, and experience at the core and are the foundations of a truly Digital Enterprise.
Simply fill out the form to schedule a meeting with our SDI experts to learn:
- How our Software Defined Infrastructure (SDI) assessment framework can help you plan your IT roadmap
- How HCL’s SDI framework, VelocITy, provides end-to-end service delivery, accelerates time to market, and reduces TCO up to 30% vis a vis traditional solutions
- How our dedicated CoE and SDI innovation lab can help create PoCs for your business
- Discuss with HCL SMEs learnings, risks, mitigation plan based on HCL’s experience of executing large complex SDI projects
- How our next-generation workplace solution FlexSpace completely redefines new age workplace experiences resulting in higher productivity, improved efficiency, maximized creativity, and accelerated time-to-market.
- How HCL FlexSpace combines best of devices and best of services to create best of experiences
Why attend Dell Technologies World 2019
Dell Technology World is an annual technology conference showcasing innovation, latest emerging trends, and integrated solution enabling businesses to build their digital future. The four-day customer and partner event will witness industry's leading experts and tech gurus delivering key sessions, hands-on labs and training courses on the connected ecosystem of IT infrastructure, applications, devices and security along with an added emphasis on the full breadth of the Dell Technologies portfolio.
HCL breakout session
Speaker: Gaurav Manchanda (Portfolio Manager – Dell Tech)
Title: Enabling The Digital Infra Foundation With HCL Technologies & Dell Tech
Abstract: Digital infra backbone encompasses various architectures, tools and methodologies that need complex integration capabilities. Historical best practices are giving way to agile principles. See how we are delivering digital transformation initiatives for leading O&G organization by creating digital infra backbone built on VVD principles and scalable components like VXRail, NSX and Algosec integrations and rule optimization for NSX Edge Firewall migration.
Date: 29th April, 2019
Time: 04:30 PM to 05:30 PM PST
Venue: Marcello 4405, The Venetian