Connectivity is being redefined by the rapidly evolving technology landscape. An immediate access to information anytime and anywhere is fuelling enterprises to continuously evolve and re-invent themselves as connected enterprises. Furthermore, to seamlessly engineer 21st century technologies such as 5G, virtualization etc., an enterprise needs to be customer-centric, agile and efficient resulting in a superior customer experience, thus, emerging as a truly connected enterprise for the 21st century.
HCL is at the forefront of this trend and provides pioneering and innovative solutions around Analytics, Automation, Wireless & Software Networks, Cloud and IoT. HCL ERS has a strong expertise, having created engineering experiences for enterprises for over 40 years, to help them adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- HCL’s Fully Configurable Backhaul Modem demo will demonstrate HCL Mobile Networks Back-haul Modem IP’s key features and capabilities with powerful ZinQ/MPSoC technology from XILINX
- Network slicing will be a key enabler technology for 5G. This demo will show orchestrated deployment of multi slice core network on a distributed NFV (multi VIM) telco cloud.Advanced Carrier Aggregation
- HCL team will present Advanced Carrier Aggregation that depicts an aggregation of LTE carrier with unlicensed band.
- HCL NAIS (Network Artificial Intelligence Service) is an AI Analytics framework that can help build Service Assurance Solution for Telco Cloud.
- HCL Network Integration Services is a customizable micro-services framework with workflow, portal and service orchestration capabilities to aid transformation of network to as-a-service platform.
- Cloud Native apps and Webrtc broker for contact center is HCL’s framework of reusable & cloud agnostic micro-services to accelerate the development of native Cloud UCC/SIP/IMS applications, suitable for deploying over containers.
- HCL’s NFV Cognitive Troubleshooting Framework employs algorithmic AI driven approach for easing troubleshooting of dynamic telco cloud environment.
- ONAP Close Loop Service remediation workflow helps in triggering predefined remedial action defined by the policy for a Service/VNF.
- Smart Eye glass powered Augmented Reality: Optimized product placement in retail store through an augmented reality experience for product planners & store managers
- AI and Machine Learning based Digital Customer Assistance: HCL’s AI enabled cognitive conversation broker powered with NLP and machine learning for guided maintenance and repair solutions
- Sentiment Analysis will demonstrate automated analysis of end user reviews of product and integration of user reviews into marketing and engineering workflows
- The Emotion analysis solution uses facial expression detection by extracting specific facial features. It can be applied to various scenarios to Learning, Shopping, Media, Autonomous Products; and provide various inputs related to Safety, Security, Experience to aid Sales Decision, Technology Decision and Motivation.
- Network service assurance is a framework that can be used by Telecom Service Providers (TSPs) to model the behavior of the network.
- HCL’s Digital Experience Telecom Platform enables customer experience transformation at the speed of Digital.
- Enterprise Intelligence Hub for smart customer insights: A unified data platform identifying high CLV customers and delivering contextual product suggestions by bringing together analytics powered by a 360° customer view
- HCL Prime Home is a proven feature-rich, standards-based remote management solution that discovers connected home devices and provides visibility into the home network for broadband service providers.
- TURBO, HCL’s Telco Automation platform, provides a complete solution for automated End2End Test Life Cycle Management for Telco Networks, Devices & Applications.
- Atlas harnesses the power of analytics to optimize the automated testing cycle of applications across platforms and domains.
- Blockchain based track & trace solutions: Immutable and distributed ledger for real time tracking and record keeping into forward and reverse logistics through transaction management
- IoT based solutions for Telecom and Supply Chain: Connected ecosystem for remote monitoring, device insights and asset utilization