- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL is participating as a Platinum sponsor at the SAP Aerospace & Defense Innovation Days 2019 to be held at Bell Harbor International Conference Center in Seattle, WA from March 18-20, 2019. SAP Aerospace & Defense Innovation Days empower industry leaders to collaborate, share, and learn together as the entire community faces these challenges head-on. It is a great platform where business, functional and technology professionals unite to embrace innovative solutions, fresh ideas and best-in-class strategies to improve on overall business performance. During the event, HCL will have a breakout session jointly presented with keys customers.
HCL’s Breakout Session (Tuesday, March 19 | 11:10AM – 12:00PM PST)
Topic:- ‘Boeing Transformation - The Plane Story’
Abstract: - There are many reasons for making the move to S/4HANA, some common pivot points are M&A, Consolidations, Digital Transformation Program, Application Rationalization & Simplification, Infrastructure Renewal, and Cloud Adoption. The target is a clean and simple Digital Core providing lower TCO and a platform on which to deliver rapid business innovation and transformation.
- Sachin Ghumre (IT Director 2CES ERP, Boeing) | Mike Marfizo (IT Director SAP COE, Boeing)| Lucia Chung (IT Director 2 CES MOM, Boeing) | Robert Lorbeski (IT Architect 2CES PLM, Boeing) and Shawn Brodersen (VP and CTO, SAP at HCL)
- Moderator: Matthew Cordner (AVP and Principal A&D Business Architect, HCL)
Keynote Session (Wednesday, March 20 | 09:00AM – 10:00AM PST)
Topic:- HCL will be introducing the Panelist “Jimmy Graham”
- Topic:- “360° View of Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent”
- Abstract:- In this panel you will hear from an NFL tight-end who’s has made it his mission to inspire next generation of aviators, a Gen Z top talent that was charmed by the Aerospace industry and a business leader that’s addressing the challenge head-on. Get a 360° perspective on the issues, trends and solutions to the talent crunch.
- Jimmy Graham Jimmy Graham is an American football tight end (TE) for the Green Bay Packers. He is a two-time All-Pro and five-time Pro Bowler, as well as an avid pilot.
Tour To Boeing
TOUR TO BOEING’S WORKING DELIVERY AND FLOOR SHOP ASSEMBLY PLANT
Date: Monday, March 18th, 2019 | Tour Timings: 1:00PM - 4:00PM (PST)
More than two hundred guests will take the Boeing factory tour to visit a working assembly plant. Each tour is approximately 90 minutes long and includes fascinating facts about Boeing and the plants that bear its name.
Know more about this tour, here
Meet HCL Pepper
Meet HCL Pepper – The Humanoid @ A&D Innovation Days
HCL’s DRYiCE (Lucy) powered cognitive assistant
- Transform Experience | Transform Business
- Experience-Centric Intelligent Enterprise (driven by RPA, AR, ML, AI)
- HCL A&D BASE90 for S/4HANA EM & EAM Add-on by HCL for S/4HANA EM