- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
HCL is proud to be a Gold sponsor for the NASSCOM BPM Strategy Summit 2018 to be held on October 4th – 5th, 2018 at Hotel Leela Palace, Bengaluru. This 2-day conference will have deep dive sessions on Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and cognitive computing which promises enterprises to improve collaboration, boost customer experience, profitability and competitiveness.
This year the summit focuses on:
- The future of the intelligent enterprise—your leadership and your workforce
- The perennial decision—outsource or insource?
- How to benefit from technology-led innovation?
- How to understand and exploit intelligent automation, including RPA, AI, IoT, and more.
- How to devise and implement strategies, best practices, and intelligent business models?
- How to learn from cross-functional case studies across sectors?
- How to gain insight from your corporate data?
At the conference, HCL will showcase its comprehensive portfolio of “Process-First Technology Led Digital Operations” helping large enterprises implement a successful digital business transformation strategy.
Meet the expert team of HCL at NASSCOM BPM Strategy Summit 2018 to discuss on how we can help in powering your digital platforms and operations with data-driven insights and scale digital across your enterprise.
For more details click here
Avishek Chattopadhyay, Vice President and Global Delivery & Practice Head, HCL Business Services.
Title: Man and Machine: Rethinking the Workplace
Date:October 5th 2018 @ 11.30 am