Enterprises across industries are in different stages of their digital transformation journeys. This shift to digital across industries has not only increased pressures on enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation strategies, but also uncovered the widening divide between digital natives and digital aspirants – highlighting the utmost priority requirements that enterprises need to address.
The key is to adopt a comprehensive strategy including the extended enterprise - across engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, and aftermarket services, to enable the business functions to act in concert across the digital value chain while ensuring digital continuity.
Join HCLTech at Booth 103, to learn how we are helping leading enterprises accelerate digital transformation across their extended enterprise
- XLMCloud - Enabling enterprises deploy fast, secure, and high-performance CAD/CAM/CAE and PLM infrastructure on cloud to drive business innovation needs
- Active Tester – Configurable PLM Test Automation framework for different PLM platforms to enable quick development of test automation, improve productivity and enhance efficiency
- SysML-TC Integration – Collaborative tool for integrated engineering and multi-disciplinary product development facilitating bi-directional traceability between system models and downstream design artifacts
- CAMWorks for Solid Edge - Feature-based CAM system using cutting-edge automatic feature recognition technology to recognize machinable features automatically and offers state-of-the-art technology to optimize CNC programs and virtually prove-out CNC programs to reduce setup time. For more info, click here
- MPMAccelerate - Templatized solution for Manufacturing Process Planning, Validation, and MES Integration for increased speed of implementation and deployment, and an improved end-user productivity
- DFMPro - Design for manufacturability solution, fully integrated inside Siemens NX, providing process-driven solution to shift product and manufacturing decisions early in the lifecycle to validate during the design stage. For more info, click here
- ROST – Improving readiness for production by enabling the integration between supply chain vendors and internal business systems
Session 1: Accelerating Digital Transformation in Product Design and Manufacturing
Description: Learn how the true value of digital twins can be realized by fully integrating CAD and CAM models thereby promoting standardization, increasing production and improving quality.
Speaker: Marc Bissell, Sr. Application specialist
Date: May 10, 2:20 PM – 2:40 PM, PDT | Shoreline Exhibition Hall, Innovation Stage
Session 2: Reducing Teamcenter Manufacturing implementation time with MPMAccelerate
Description: Learn how MPMAccelerate enables reducing your Teamcenter Manufacturing implementation time and costs by leveraging industry best practices
Speaker: Omprakash Rathi, PLM Sr. Practice Manager
Date: May 10, 2:45 PM – 3:30 PM PDT | Breakers G
May 12, 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM PDT| Breakers G
Session 3: Transform NX and TC Rich Client on AWS to enable a fast, secure, agile remote working infrastructure
Description:Learn how you can enable Digital Engineering from anywhere using Siemens NX & Teamcenter on AWS Cloud
Speaker: Ashutosh Singhal, Head of PLM Cloud CoE, Mr. Chandra Parvathaneni, Solution Architect Leader (AWS)
Date: May 11, 2:45 PM – 3:30 PM, PDT | Breakers E
Session 4: Active Tester - Codeless Test Automation For Teamcenter Active Workspace Client
Description: Learn how you can reduce release cycle time, improve quality and reduce TCO by deploying Active Tester – the codeless Test Automation For Teamcenter Active Workspace Client .
Speaker: Vipul Singhal, Enterprise Architect
Date: May 11, 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM, PDT | Breakers,
Session 5: Transform Teamcenter on cloud for a fast, secure, agile, scalable and cost-efficient PLM environment
Description: Learn about the challenges and best practices of deploying Teamcenter on AWS for digital transformation of your engineering design ecosystem.
Speaker: Ashutosh Singhal, Head of PLM Cloud CoE
Date: May 12, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM PDT | Mandalay F
Session 6: Enabling Digital Thread on Mendix
Description: Learn how HCLTech’s digital continuity framework enables weaving together your Digital thread leveraging the Mendix Platform
Speaker: Omprakash Rathi, PLM Sr. Practice manager
Date: On-demand Session