LONDON, NEW YORK and NOIDA, India, Nov 6, 2023—HCLTech, a leading global technology company, has been positioned as a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Network — Software-Defined Solutions and Services, 2023 report for the UK region, in recognition of its ability in enabling enterprises transform their networks for improved efficiency and end-user experiences.
After a careful evaluation of 34 service providers across five quadrants, HCLTech emerged as a leader in all five quadrants.
The ISG report highlights HCLTech’s strengths in the following areas:
- Managed SD-WAN Services: HCLTech is a trusted network service integrator that partners with different vendors and provides vendor-agnostic solutions to help enterprises to customize their WAN environment to their infrastructure, workload and branch distribution.
- SDN Transformation Services — Consulting and Implementation: HCLTech has been an early mover in the SDN, SD-WAN and SDAN spaces, engaging in early collaborations with market participants such as Cisco.
- Enterprise Networks Technology and Service Suppliers: HCLTech is one of the first system integrators in the enterprise networks segment to conceptualize self-healing networks.
- Secure Access Service Edge — SASE: HCLTech’s SASE offering is cloud-delivered, which integrates with its Fusion Platform to enhance UX, eliminate the roadblocks caused due to legacy technologies and improve its brand security and visibility at the application level.
- Edge Technologies and Services: HCLTech offers edge technologies and services through a combination of its proprietary frameworks and platforms such as Nucleus, a wired as well as wireless campus networking solution that integrates with white-labelled OEM solutions.
“We are thrilled to be a Leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Network — Software-Defined Solutions and Services report for the second year in a row. The recognition reaffirms our consistent customer-centric value delivery and continued investments in in-house IP and assets as well as product-based approach to network services,” said Gurpreet Singh Kohli, Senior Vice President, Networks, HCLTech. “It’s an exciting time in the enterprise networking domain and we’re fully prepared to help our customers embark on their network transformation journey.”
“HCLTech facilitates auto-remediation of network issues, reducing issue resolution time and improving application performance. They provide services from ideation to incubation around critical network assets. They have a delivery-heavy operational model and a plethora of in-house platforms and frameworks. They provide several network services for enterprises driven by in-house frameworks and platforms. Their network proficiency dovetails perfectly with their product engineering capabilities to enable customers with top-notch solutions and services. Their extensive partner ecosystem enables SASE-based zero-trust, secure and high-performance routing of traffic directly to the internet from branch sites,” Avimanyu Basu, Senior Analyst, ISG.
To download the complete report, visit:
SDN Transformation Services (Consulting and Implementation)
Enterprise Networks Technology and Service Suppliers
Edge Technologies and Services
SASE Solutions and Services
HCLTech is a global technology company, home to more than 221,000 people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering, cloud and AI, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending September 2023 totaled $12.9 billion. To learn how we can supercharge progress for you, visit hcltech.com.
For further details, please contact:
Michelle Rico, Americas
Elka Ghudial, EMEA
James Galvin, ANZ
Siddhartha Bhatnagar, India