The client is one of USA’s largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.6 million of Michigan's 10 million residents
HCL's Solution :
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership for Run the Business operations, use savings to fund Change the Business Smart Grid projects
- Greater accountability and service levels by moving over to SLA bound managed services from an in-house IT supported model
- Align IT with business goals and strategy and evolve IT as a true business empowering platform
- Effective IT demand management and access to quality skill base
- Employee Development by moving them from “Run” to “Build” function into more energized and empowered roles
The client company reduced unplanned system outages by over 80% and headcount by 15% with the help of HCL’s differentiated solutions and frameworks.
Download to read the case study.