Supply chains have been put under more pressure than at any point in the past. Traditional issues such as stock outs and lack of visibility on long term customer demand remain, while more recent challenges such as product personalisation and expedited customer delivery expectations put tremendous pressure on companies to ensure the supply chain is performant, resilient and flexible.
In this session, we’ll discuss the trends and highlight the pain points which are placed on supply chain operations in a digital world. Let us show you how your supply chain operations powered through the Ariba commerce network can help your organisation not only adapt to the challenges but develop a competitive advantage.
Join us for this webinar to get insights from HCL and SAP Ariba’s experienced team to understand:
- Supply chain transformation trends
- IT analyst recent recommendations and key findings for digital supply chain transformations
- How a digital transformation with SAP and SAP Ariba can help you gain a competitive advantage
- Show how a simple transactional use case can operate
- What are the benefits when the use case is deployed through SAP Ariba
Falko Feldchen is Director for SAP Ariba Solutions for Direct Spend. In this role, Falko is responsible for the strategy, go-to-market and commercial success of Ariba’s solutions that address the direct spend category which includes Supply Chain Collaboration and Sourcing for Direct Spend. Falko has over 15 years of experience across Procurement, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Logistics and IT.