We are looking for a Deputy Manager to be part of HCLTech Brasil. The ideal candidate must have experience in team management, a sense of leadership, effective decision-making ability, solid administrative skills, the ability to work independently and in a team, and communication skills.
The Deputy Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the area, in addition to leading teams and projects, and ensuring that all objectives are achieved within the deadline.
HCLTech Brasil believes in a work environment where diversity, equity and inclusion are present in all aspects of your professional journey. Therefore, all of our professional positions are available to everyone, regardless of disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation and / or age.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performance and SLA management and ensuring good customer satisfaction feedback from both internal and external customers.
- The individual must have the ability to understand and execute allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner and deliver results to exceed own standards.
- Plan and coordinate personnel activities of the respective processes in accordance with documented policies and procedures.
- Effectively manage customer relationships in order to maintain and expand your existing business to ensure revenue generation
- Manage the budget and schedule of assigned projects.
- SAP Basis