Cloud AWS Architect
- Architecting solutions using cloud native PaaS services such as Databases, Messaging, Storage, Compute, Docker, Openshift, GKE and Cloud Run in AWS
- Architect Micro service/API
- Designing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform or similar
- Designing CI/CD pipeline such as GitHub CI (actions) or similar
- Designing cloud networking, security such as software defined networking/firewalls, virtual networks and load balancers.
- Contributing to building best practices and defining reference architecture
- Over 10+ Years, in as Solution architect with cloud migration experience
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc.
- Should have strong experience in Microservices/API.
- Should have designed Solution architecture for AWS Cloud
- Should have performed role as AWS Architect and SME in multiple projects
- Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
- Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Experience on JAVA is must
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally. Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements
- AWS Cloud Architect Certification is desirable
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
- Professional knowledge of English
- Differentiators: knowledge/experience about
Please be aware we are not necessarily expecting each candidate to cover all the above listed technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree