- As a PEGA Architect in you are responsible driving the BPM strategy along with customer stakeholders
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents.
- Design and document commercial and industrial building projects.
- Consult with clients to determine their requirements.
- 10+ years of experience within the field of BPM , More than 8+ years of experience of application development and architectural experience using PEGA Platform
- PEGA LSA Certification is good to have
- Minimum 8 years of experience in PEGA Design and Development
- Works with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand requirements and Prerequisites
- Translate BPM requirement specifications into PEGA process model prototypes and solutions.
- Should be able to understand and identify best way to integrate with other applications.
- Strong experience in design patterns and transaction management, with a focus on PEGA patterns and PEGA integrations
- Good application background in n-tier and load balance environment
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies including LDAP, Active Directory and other internal systems in the enterprise.
- Responsible to provide solution that meets non-business requirements like performance, low turn-around time, good user experience, etc
- Responsible to provide the database model, re-usable code, etc
Please be aware we are not necessarily expecting each candidate to cover all the above listed technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree