The changing paradigm of technology landscape towards highly mobile and hybrid business environment has led to users having multiple digital identities and access to diverse applications. Multiple credentials are not only difficult to remember and manage, but they also elevate the risk of identity theft, unauthorized access, and failure to meet compliance requirements.
Identity & Access Management (IAM) is the foundation for enabling innovation with minimal friction and thus HCLTech’s IAM Services can help organizations in establishing secure, productive, and efficient access to technology resources across diverse system and hence transform their IAM program to reach their business and IT goals and manage its operations while delivering continuous improvements and optimization.
Our suite of comprehensive and robust IAM services include consulting, architecting, implementation, application integration, migration / upgrade, and managed services. HCLTech IAM services are powered by our MiDaaS framework, helping organizations reliably operate & mature their IAM program.
|Strategy, consulting & architecture
Strategy, consulting & architecture
|Transformation & integration
Transformation & integration
|Managed Security Services
Managed Security Services
|IAM strategy & roadmap –
||New solution implementation & applications on-boarding –
|IAM architecture & design - Help customers to define the right architecture for their organizational needs.
||Upgrade & migration –
HCLTech MiDaaS is an umbrella framework which empowers our transformation, integration and managed services, delivered from HCLTech’s identity fusion centers, delivering IAM functional & technical services, that helps organizations reliably operate & mature their IAM program.
With 16+ years of IAM practice knowledge, a skill pool of over 650+ skilled IAM consultants and strong partnerships with leading IAM vendors, HCLTech is one of the global leaders in the IAM managed services space.
HCLTech MiDaaS umbrella services comprises of:
- Technical resources with expertise on most mainstream IAM platforms, coupled with a continuous investment in skill capability & capacity building,
- A high focus on operational excellence using IT service management processes matured through three decades of HCLTech’s IT operations experience,
- Under-pinned by real-time monitoring & service assurance, RPA-based automation, and analytics-driven reporting capabilities, delivered using HCLTech’s DRYiCE™ platforms.
MiDaaS accelerators for app onboarding, which are:
- MiDaaS iAssure – Centralized monitoring fabric
- iDXalytics – Identity visibility dashboard
- iAutomate – Identity automation fabric
- iAccelerate – App On-boarding fabric
- Consistent delivery model ensuring a single, modern operating model across all regions adhering to standard processes and workflows
- Mitigating the skills gap issue in the deep fragmented IAM market
- Predictable cost model and a flexible global delivery approach which helps customer adopt more services
- Complete end to end visibility of IAM controls, dashboards and reporting functionality
- Re-usable accelerators/IP and frameworks to provide speed to adoption with predictable outcomes.
- Agile methodology implemented with clients to enable iterative development and testing across the SDLC