Enterprise data management and analytics frameworks must undergo an overhaul if they are to successfully support digital transformation. It is essential to implement a comprehensive IT solution that addresses emerging challenges such as data volume, functional silos, and format disparities. We have partnered with Microsoft, a leading innovator, to build a business analytics services toolbox – combining the Microsoft advantage with HCL’s extensive experience in fostering and building client-vendor relationships.
The HCL-Microsoft partnership strives to fulfil enterprise business intelligence system needs with an end-to-end solutions suite, comprising of:
- Digital offerings – including technologies for SQL server management; reporting, integration and analysis tools; as well as support for MS PerformancePoint Server, Power View and Power Pivot
- Business Intelligence offerings – with dedicated tools like operational & tactical reports, and migration and consolidation strategy outlining, and establishing a BI competency center
- Data integration (DI) offerings – such as enterprise warehouse management, data mart consolidation and DI architecture consulting & administration
Our business intelligence services are geared towards strengthening existing competencies while exploring new avenues of growth. These offerings include a Feed Store Incidence Management System, Predictive Machine Learning capabilities on Azure, and the HCL iCFO suite –for financial services, human resources, and campaign initiatives. Further, we are expanding our capabilities to harness recent MS innovations –
- Visualization via Power BI
- Cortana analytics
- Big Data capabilities via Cosmos
- Cloud analytics with HDInsight
- Latest SQL Server versions (2014/2016).
We are a certified Microsoft Gold Partner, as well as a Technology Adoption Program (TAP) partner for MS SQL. Our strategic alliance – which extends across 50+ successful engagements – is bolstered by regular reskilling, partner sessions, and premium support services. With over 40 global clients working with our team of 500+ consultants, we have completed more than 200 reporting & analytics implementations, and 450+ SQL Server initiatives.