IT Service Manager
The IT Service Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the area, in addition to leading teams and projects, and ensuring that all objectives are achieved within the deadline.
HCLTech Brasil believes in a work environment where diversity, equity and inclusion are present in all aspects of your professional journey. Therefore, all of our professional positions are available to everyone, regardless of disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation and / or age.
- Experience in ServiceNow Configuration Items (CI) analysis, and implementation of CI attributes, relationships, etc.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow CMDB modules and additional supporting modules such as ITOM and ITAM will be helpful.
- Understanding and experience in configuration management principles Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks.
- Excellent communications skills required - verbally with all levels of customer IT and business management, as well as written with technical assessments and project related reports.
- Demonstrated self-direction and attention to detail with ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines.
- Strong organization and process improvement skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team Excel expertise is a must.
- CMDB/IT Operations Management, ServiceNow