Careers Start where High School Ends
The Apprenticeship Program offers paid opportunities to aspiring tech professionals, providing comprehensive technical instruction, hands-on training, mentorship and support. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be offered fulltime employment at HCLTech. This program represents our commitment to training the next generation of technology talent.
The HCLTech IT Apprenticeship Program creates new career pathways for high school graduates. If you’re a motivated learner, this unique opportunity is your door to an IT career. Upon completion of your program, you earn a bachelor’s degree in Tech with HCLTech’s tuition assistance benefit.
- The Apprenticeship Program lasts 12-15 months.
- After the apprenticeship, you’re on your way to a solid career in IT.
- Hold either of the following:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent (STEM)
- 2-year diploma or certificate in any discipline
- Have not completed a bachelor’s degree in STEM or master's degree in any discipline
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Candidates having Work/Student Visa are not eligible
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in bachelor’s or associate degree programs are not eligible
- Receive a paycheck from the very start
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- At the completion of your Apprenticeship Program, you convert to a regular employee at a higher salary
- Mississauga, ON
- Vancouver, BC
Selection into the Apprenticeship Program is based on merit. We select candidates on multiple parameters comprising academic track record, online test scores and learnability skills.
Explore Future Ready Career Roles
By this program, you will become a contributing member of your team, put forward ideas and take on responsibilities just like any other employee of HCLTech. Use this opportunity as a gateway to a career in technology and the chance to join one of the world’s leading IT employers. HCLTech apprentices learn in-demand skills and get hired for range of roles.
- Junior Application Support Analyst
- Junior Test Analyst
- Junior User Interface Application Developer
- Junior Application/Software Developer
- Net Devs and Automation Engineers
- Integration Developer
- Salesforce Administrator
- Cloud computing
- Network analyst
- Platform Services
- Service desk support
We’re Invested in Your Career
At HCLTech, we truly believe in the power of positive transformation that education can bring in one’s career. You don’t have to choose between your post-secondary education and your career. HCLTech has partnered with Athabasca University to offer tech careers with university education included. After successful completion of our Apprenticeship Program, HCLTech will pay your tuition to earn a career-focused technology undergraduate degree.
Meet Our People
At HCLTech, we want all our people to find their spark. When one has an idea, all ears are ready to hear it. When one has a project, the whole team is ready to drive it forward. Every voice matters at HCLTech.
HCLTech is such a diverse and inclusive community. With no prior knowledge of technology, they have been able to let me in with open arms. I feel like I am working with a family.
HCLTech has given us the opportunity to learn from leading IT experts in our field and is helping with my further education.