Remote Escalations Support Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide technical support to customers, including additional Digital Front End, software and operating systems (Windows, MacOS, Linux) , IT and network environment, using phone, email, chat or video chat for all supported applications or products.
- Responds to customer requests providing support and troubleshoots to solve problems and ensures that they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally. Escalates issues to next level support as necessary.
- Support the configuration of new devices, modify existing configuration to support customers needs, providing the best solution possible, using the available tools in the customer’s environment.
- Effectively troubleshoots, replicates and follow workarounds using internal systems and Knowledge data bases.
- Documents and maintains appropriate records of all client interactions, steps, resolution of the problem, etc. through defined computer systems to keep a detailed log of instructions and technical information shared with the customer.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Prior experience working in a technical call center, providing support for Hardware Products: Printers, ACs, Computers, Elevators or any other electromechanical product.
- Strong troubleshooting, simulation, remote configuration or problem-solving Experience
- Solid documentation experience.
- Strong software technical support skills
- High Degree of technical competency or knowledge in one of the following areas: IT Fundamentals, Operating Systems, Desktop Applications or Networking.
- Clear written and oral English skills (C1/C2 in English)
- Ability to communicate with empathy
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed printer hardware knowledge to a Specialist level.