Remote Technical Customer Support Specialist – Voice Based
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide remote support to customer in the US
- Handle inbound calls from customers.
- Resolve issue and properly communicate to customers using available channels: emails, phone calls, etc.
- Redirect calls to specialist support if required
- Resolve tickets and assigned tasks within stipulated SLAs
- Use knowledge bases effectively to resolve tickets
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Prior experience working in a technical call center, providing support for Hardware Products: Printers, ACs, Computers, Elevators, phones, game consoles or any other electromechanical product.
- Clear written and oral English skills (C1/C2 in English
- Skills and competency providing professional phone support
- Ability to communicate with empathy
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed product knowledge to a Specialist level.
- Good documentation skills