- Design, Conception and implementation of enterprise content management solutions based on AEM
- Analysis of customer requirements and the creation of implementation concepts
- Independent development and implementation of innovative ideas
- Java-based development of release-capable AEM software components
- Develop technical and conceptual design in support of the overall application design with respect to Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Co-ordinate and prepare project deliverables and team communications.
- Plan and track the course of projects.
- Over 5+ years of experience with AEM 6.5 -Editable Templates, Sling Models, Experience and Content Fragments.
- Should have experience in creating Touch UI components.
- Should have knowledge of OSGI framework and knowledge of creating and consuming OSGI bundles(R6)
- Should have knowledge of CRX/JCR repository
- Should have knowledge of creating and using custom workflows
- Should have knowledge Adobe AEM DAM
- Should have basic knowledge of Sling framework like selector and extension methods
- Should have knowledge in using Java Based IDE e.g., Eclipse, AEM Developer Tools for Eclipse.
- Participation in development/enhancement activities based on design proposed by architect/tech lead
- Provide defect fixes and support during warranty period.
- Unit Testing of the implementation with JUnit, Mockito
Please be aware we are not necessarily expecting each candidate to cover all the above listed technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree