- Understands the solution architectures, blueprints (future state) definition and architecture guideline definition that allows him/her to define technical solutions on the digital products and assets under the responsibility of the tribe.
- Create a strong collaboration with the different solution architects and squad designers to be able to create different technical solutions
- Is responsible to document, estimate, analyse related risks and impacted teams within the tribe for the created solutions.
- Collaborate with the different tribe and squad roles to explain refine and review the proposed and implemented solutions
- Is able to understand and support the squads in different technical challenges to find the best solutions based on the various context and constraints
- Copes with systems of various levels of complexity, which can typically span across different Business and IT divisions but in details with the systems under the tribe responsibility.
- 6+ years of experience
- IT Technology preferably / no requirement
Key Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science is preferred
- In-depth understanding of coding languages especially around Microsoft technology and .netframeworks
- Knowledge of market software architecture patterns
- Good analysis capability and ability to understand complex IT landscape
- Able to quickly understand the application platforms & technical infrastructure
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to create buy-in around the proposed technical solution