- Understands the IT strategies & the enterprise architecture direction, understands the project business needs and identifies the relevant technical, data and application architectures required to meet these needs.
- Responsible for understanding and assessing a client’s business operations, identifying issues and opportunities and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Ensures proper translation of business requirements into a set of structured business process, knowledge, technology, and organization specifications that satisfies the client’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Is able to develop business cases and to perform impact analysis, thereby engaging a wide range of stakeholders within business and IT.
- Decision-making involves the use of judgment to create project architecture solutions within the boundaries of a defined IT strategy and IT plan.
- Copes with systems of various levels of complexity, which can typically span across functional/location lines. Is able to work with a high level of autonomy but the identified project architecture solutions are subject to a review by an architecture board.
- Contributes to the improvement of IT architecture processes like blueprint (future state) definition, architecture guideline definition and project definition.
- Creates Functional and technical design across different assets business and technologies in order to meet business requirements.
- 13+ years of exp. in development (.net)
- IT Technology preferably / no requirement
Key Skills Required
- The job requires a good knowledge of company business operations, information landscape, application platforms & technical infrastructure, strong analysis capability, a thorough understanding of the system development and implementation process, and the interpersonal skills to create buy-in around the proposed architecture solution.
- You have 13+, years of IT and business/industry work experience including architecture design and deployment, preferably in the Banking and Financial Services sector
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments is required
- Experience in an agile environment is strongly preferred
- You have experience with SAFe framework, and you have a knowledge of communication layers, Swift messaging technology, IBM MQ, REST API, Cloud.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))