- Acts as a leader who supports Agile teams assigned to different streams of dev initiatives.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review/Demo, and Sprint Retrospective etc
- Resolves team impediments working with other tech architects, product owners and other stakeholders to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and prioritization.
- Work with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
- Around 8-10 years of experience in working as scrum master.
- Relevant certifications would be preferred.
- Knowledge on agile metrics and measurement across squads
- Planning and problem solving with product owners, developers, and other stakeholders.
- Proactive attitude, openness, and courage in an action
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to draw logical conclusions.
- Strong communication skills
- Openness to change and commitment.
- Bachelor’s degree