Scheduling Specialist Dutch Speaker
Company description / JD introduction
- Monitor and balance stakeholder call activity and the workload of external Service Providers, utilizing internal Xerox database systems.
- Identify barriers that limit the working capacity of external Service Providers, and communicate with field management to implement fixes to service issues lowering the optimization of workload efficiency and call queue management. Maintain this process until the service issues are resolved.
- Contact stakeholders and their dedicated Xerox support service team, to negotiate the best possible arrival time for Service Providers to complete necessary product upkeep.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with external Service Providers and Field Managers, to meet and exceed field metrics.
- Implement and meet established cost targets, through negotiating with stakeholders and ensuring strict process compliance of all other KPIs.
- As a TCSO Scheduling Specialist with HCLTech, you will be supporting our Dutch and Flemish speaking stakeholders’ Service Provider network, ensuring that their service coordination is functioning at optimal levels
- Bachelor's degree
Key Skills Required
- Dutch (C2)
- English (B2)
- Advanced level usage of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly to platforms that allow issue documentation and frequent updates to drafted content.