Service Delivery Coordinator Dutch Speaker
Company description / JD introduction
- Proactively manage alerts on changes to client consumables received, either through the consumables management tool or direct client communication.
- Support the arrival and progress of stock safes, as well as managing a variety of them.
- Ensure the successful arrival of orders on strategic client accounts, and follow up on any that are delayed and missing, until they are received.
- Act as the main point of contact for client escalations, and be able to register any service complaints, issues, and eventual solutions.
- Coordinate any support actions needed to resolve any client escalations in as efficient a manner as possible.
- Proactively manage all stakeholder requests, and be able to prioritize between: Break/Fixes, Consumable, MACD, and all other internal operations requests.
- As a Service Delivery Coordinator with HCLTech, you will proactively coordinate client consumable orders and solutions to any escalation
- Bachelor's degree
Key Skills Required
- Dutch (C2)
- English (B2)
- Relevant experience in working in support team coordination, and client facing support
- A strong working capacity with general Office tools and specialized databases.