Frontend Developer with Vue
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing polished user interfaces and UI components based on UI Designs and wireframes for a variety of brands in the client's portfolio with unique visual identities and style guidelines (With one set of common markup for an interface).
- Managing and further developing style guidelines, design systems and libraries for company-wide use the for client's key brands, owning the area together with UI designers.
- Supporting UI designers in feature implementation and collaborating with them to ensure that they can design interfaces that are technically feasible.
- Ensuring that frontend code follow industry best practices and meet accessibility standards.
- Proactively suggesting design related improvements to UI components or user flows to support business growth.
- Supporting and guiding stakeholders in matters regarding own area of expertise and connecting with peers in other areas of the organization.
- Establishing and maintaining internal and external relationships that foster staying up-to-date with general industry best practices, emerging trends, technologies and tools.E22.
- Excellent skills in writing code that adheres to established web standards and considerate of Technical SEO.
- Excellent skills in testing techniques and tools.
- High level understanding of one or more industry tools such as Figma or Sketch.
- Extensive experience working in a cross-functional, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience working in a multi-dimensional global organization.
- Experience with design thinking and agile methodologies.
- Advantage having experience with Bloomreach CMS.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Vue.js + Nuxt.