Role Description - Summary:
This role requires individual with an eye for quality and detail to help the team build software that will enable significant business growth. The Agile coaches will work in and with teams to transform them to be agile.
- Support transformation planning and preparation
- Provide Agile leadership, coaching and education to leaders, teams, and individuals across the organization, both IT and business
- Train and coach Products Owners, Scrum Masters, Teams, Stakeholders
- Coach teams in Agile ways of working, enable establishment of effective Agile teams focused on delivering Business Value, and support DevOps teams
- Deliver Agile trainings F2F and virtual
- Evaluate team maturity and make recommendations to teams for improvements
- Collaborate with transformation team and the DevSecOps transformation team
- Understand, identify, and encourage behaviors necessary to drive maturity in an agile environment
- Be responsible to execute against an agreed transformation plan for the specific teams and drive transformation activities in specific teams
- At end of transformation meet the criteria set by customer, so that other transformation initiatives can start
- They will be part of a Core Initiative team – being led by a Project Manager
- They will provide inputs in order to shape the transformation planning
- Around 4-10 years of experience in working as scrum master.
- Team Level coaches
- Relevant certifications would be preferred.
- Knowledge on agile metrics and measurement across squads
- Planning and problem solving with product owners, developers, and other stakeholders.
- Proactive attitude, openness, and courage in an action
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to draw logical conclusions.
- Strong communication skills
- Openness to change and commitment.
Please be aware we are not necessarily expecting each candidate to cover all the above listed technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree