Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps;
- Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Perform user account management activities
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams
- Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
- To maintain high login Efficiency (Availability) for customers.
- To provide level 1 remote desktop support to resolve tickets orprovide hardware or software or network problem diagnosis or resolution via telephoneoremailorchat within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time.
- To update worklogs and follow shiftor escalation process to escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialistsorroute problems to 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff as the case be.
- Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update and self development.
- To adhere to quality standards (voice and accent , Tech Monitoring), regulatory requirements and company policies.
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum average handling time ( AHT), rejected resolutions or Reopen Cases."
- Bachelor/ technical studies
- DWP-USS-SERVICE DESK