Engineer a Supercharging Future for Yourself
Find your fit and supercharge progress with our exciting career opportunities
Thermal Design Engineer
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering.
- Thermal Engineering or related field.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Experience in Thermal system design.
- Validate design modifications for thermal concerns using simulation and measurements of physical prototypes.
- Experience in medical device cooling system design and development, and coolant handling couplings and connectors.
- Experience in design & development of system/subsystem having thermal parts, plastic molded and sheet-metal components.
- Strong knowledge of thermal design, CAD (Creating 3D models and manufacturing drawings in CREO).
- Strong knowledge in manufacturability considerations for Plastic, Sheetmetal, Casting Components.
- Experience in conducting verification and experimental testing at components / subsystem level.
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks.
- Identifying the suitable material, apply DFM/DFA concepts in design and Familiar with latest engineering design and methods, tools, and processes.
- Experience with standard NPI / NPD process: Ideation to Industrialization.
- Hands on experience in Windchill PDM / PLM for managing lifecycle of the components, managing ECO / ECR, creating EBOM.
- Create functional requirement documentation.
- Experience in Product development and knowledge of IEC standards will be an added advantage.
- Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently, Result oriented team player.
- Ability to present and articulate ideas to key stakeholders and leadership team.
- Excellent communication skills and Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Quality mindset in design and documentation.