Career Starts where School Ends
The HCLTech Apprenticeship Program offers paid apprenticeships to aspiring tech professionals, providing comprehensive technical instruction, hands-on training, mentorship and support. Upon completion of the program, you will become a regular HCLTech employee, and with our 100% tuition assistance, you can earn your college degree through our nationwide academic partner network without the burden of education debt.
A Job that Comes with College Tuition
An apprenticeship is the start of a rewarding IT career. Here you will gain skills and knowledge through facilitated learning and hands-on experience with real customers. Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you can earn an Associates or Bachelor’s degree without student loan debt.
- The Apprenticeship program lasts 12 months.
- The program is shortened to 6 months for those who have previously completed an associate degree in Computer Science.
- After the apprenticeship, you’re on your way to a promising career in IT.
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA. If candidates cannot meet the 3.0 high school GPA requirement but have completed a higher education credential (college certificate, associate degree or bachelor’s degree), a cumulative higher education GPA of 3.0 or higher is acceptable.
- Must hold one of the following: high school diploma, GED or equivalent (STEM) May hold an associate degree in any discipline, but may not hold a bachelor’s degree in STEM or a master's degree in any discipline
- Must be authorized to work as either a US citizen or as a Green Card holder permanently residing in the US.
- Receive a paycheck from the very start
- Comprehensive benefit package from day one
- Wage increase after six months
- At the completion of your apprenticeship program, you convert to a regular employee at a higher salary
- Frisco, Texas
- Cary, North Carolina
- Sacramento, California
Selection into HCLTech’s Apprenticeship program is based on merit. We select candidates on multiple parameters comprising academic track record, online test scores and learnability skills.
Your Tech Career Starts Here
This program represents our commitment to training the next generation of technology talent. Use this opportunity as a gateway to a career in technology and the chance to join one of the world’s leading IT employers. HCLTech apprentices learn in-demand skills and are hired for range of roles.
- Software QA Analyst
- Test Analyst
- Support Analyst
- Remote Systems Analyst
- SAP Functional Tester
- Junior Test/Verification Engineer
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Service
- Cloud Virtualization and Access
- Network Monitoring and Services
- Security Management
- Endpoint Security
Nationwide Academic and Training Partners
HCLTech is invested in your success and truly believes in the power of positive transformation that education can bring to one’s career. You don’t have to choose between college and your career. We’ve partnered with Southern New Hampshire University and Purdue University Global to offer tech careers with college included! After successful completion of the apprenticeship program, HCLTech will pay your tuition to earn a career-focused technology undergraduate degree.
Getting SMART about your career — SMART goal examples for students
SMART goals can be an effective way to make sure you stay on track and continue advancing toward the career you want. Learn how to set specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound goals.
The top 5 skills that really matter on your resume
If you’re working on your resume to kick-start a career in technology, these are the five skills you should add to demonstrate you have what it takes to be successful.
The Importance of Mental Health When Starting a New Job
Prioritizing one's mental health is vital for overall well-being and professional success This article provides tips for how to manage expectations and stress.
Do you have to be good at math to learn to code?
In this blog, we debunk the myth that one needs a high-level understanding of complex math formulas and equations to succeed in their coding career.
Women in STEM
While STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) fields have traditionally been male-dominated, that's not the case anymore.
Six critical steps to consider before starting your job search
Explore six important steps you need to know before your next job search.
Meet Our People
At HCLTech, we want all our people to find their spark. When one has an idea, all ears are ready to hear it. When one has a project, the whole team is ready to drive it forward. Every voice matters at HCLTech.
I'm thrilled to be at HCLTech. So far, my experience has been a joy and I've had the opportunity to work with great people. I chose HCLTech because of its inclusivity, values and size. I'm excited to learn from other programmers and developers here and broaden my horizons in programming.
I joined HCLTech to pursue better career prospects and my passion. The organization provides a professional and welcoming environment that nurtures individual growth and development. I have made significant progress in overcoming initial challenges that I encountered at the start of my professional career. My time management skills have greatly improved and I have become more confident in my professional interactions.