You’re Ready to Lead
Our entry-level program, First Careers, is a comprehensive job training program for new college graduates looking for the right first step toward a global career in high-end technologies.
Explore Your Path
The program trains you with the practical skills needed to be successful at your first job. This includes both technical and personality development skills.
- Program duration: Six months
- Three months online classroom training
- Three months professional practice term at HCLTech campus
- Bachelor's degree (4 to 5-year program) in Engineering, CS/IT, Software Engineering, Informatics and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, IT & Electronics Engineering or Embedded Systems Engineering from select Vietnamese universities
- Associate Degree holders from University/ Private/ Junior College (3 to 4-year graduation) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Technology, Informatics and Computer Science, Information System Design, IT & Electronics, Embedded Systems or Networking
- Language majors: Japanese, Korean, Chinese
- Threshold Score (GPA): From 2.0/4.0
- Full-time tech career: Get a stable and long-term employment opportunity.
- Medical benefits: Avail health insurance for self and dependents when becoming a full-time employee.
- Accelerated professional growth: Access holistic learning and development programs.
HCLTech is an equal opportunity employer. We select candidates on multiple parameters comprising academic track record, online test scores, interview scores and learnability skills.
Meet Our People
At HCLTech, we want all our people to find their spark. When one has an idea, all ears are ready to hear it. When one has a project, the whole team is ready to drive it forward. Every voice matters at HCLTech.
At HCLTech I was trained on skills needed for real-time projects, which enhanced my capabilities to handle challenging situations at work. Here ,I got an opportunity to develop professional skills that are important for a fresher like me.
I got to know about career opportunities at HCLTech Vietnam through LinkedIn. When I checked the company’s website, I was thrilled to see the size of the company and I immediately decided to give myself a chance by applying here. I was not proficient in English, but here I got training to enhance my English language and professional skills.