- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Misys FusionBanking Loan-IQ
These are challenging times for the lending industry. Legacy systems and fragmented processes derange a firm’s ability to imbibe the onset of digitization. And there’s a labyrinth of complex tools and dense regulations to fathom at every step.
Misys FusionBanking Loan IQ interlocks high frequency with great strategy. With cutting-edge loan origination software, companies can now automate business lines, embolden risk-management and gather actionable insights into customer behavior. Hence, it is of utmost importance to understand what Loan IQ is and how it stands to benefit businesses and end users.
HCL partners Misys International Banking Systems to create the FusionBanking Loan IQ system, reimagining every cog on the loan lifecycle, from onboarding and loan origination systems, to loan servicing.
What makes ‘unique’ a constant?
Armed with a dedicated Center of Excellence and a close alliance with Misys Banking Systems, our offerings suite comprises a licensed FusionBanking Loan IQ development, advanced loan origination software, and a training lab:
- Consulting, development, and upgrade - Loan IQ upgrade, C# technology interface development, and functional consultation
- Testing - Regression, functional, and UAT testing
- Enhancement and maintenance - L1, L2, L3 support, enhancement, and development
- User training - Functional consultation and trainings to business users
- Migration - Functional and technical support for data upgrade
- Business processes - End-to-end back office processing and servicing of loans
We understand the nuances of project execution in the commercial and syndicate lending segment. Banks can now transform lending operations, loan IQ models and existing loan origination systems with our sophisticated frameworks and accelerators. The HCL experience is in action across the globe: We have assisted five leading banks in North America, two banking majors in EMEA, and a financial organization in Australia.
Serviceline Inner Thought Leadership Header:
Landing Page hierarchy:
Retail and Corporate Banking