End-to-end R&D services
Data engineering and services
Bringing products to market at speed
Notable Analyst Recognitions
- Recognized as # 1 player in Everest Group’'s 2022 PEAK Matrix® Provider of the Year awards for Engineering Services.
- HCL positioned as a leader in Everest Group’s Digital Product Engineering Services Peak Matrix® assessment 2022
- HCL positioned as # 1 player in Zinnov Zones 2021 Engineering R&D Services - US geography. In addition, our balanced portfolio of offerings makes us the only service provider to be positioned in the Top 2 in both segments i.e., Digital Engineering and Overall Engineering R&D Services.
- HCL Technologies positioned as a Leader in Everest Group's 5G Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021
- HCL positioned as a Leader in ISG Provider LensTM Manufacturing Industry Services - Digital Engineering - Industrial, Transportation, Hi-Tech - Europe 2021
- HCL Technologies positioned as a Leader in Everest Group's Autonomous, Connected, Electric, and Shared (ACES) Mobility Automotive Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021
The prestigious Supplier of the Year 2021 Award at the Annual Cisco Procurement Supplier Day for the exceptional work delivered to Cisco and for demonstrating key attributes and behavior that Cisco aspires to see in all its suppliers.
2022 Intel EPIC Valued Supplier Award – this Program Award recognizes supplier partners that exemplify Intel’s standard of excellence.
LEADER AWARD: BUSINESS IMPACT for ERS at the 2021 Skillsoft Perspectives conference recognizing HCL as an organization that develops and implements best-in-class integrated learning and/or talent programs that demonstrate strong results.
Two Brandon Hall Group Gold Awards for excellence in “Sales Training and Performance” and “Best Use of Mobile Learning” – HCL’s ERS Eagles Nest Sales Training Program won the Gold Award for “Sales Training and Performance” category. HCL’s 10@10 Microlearning Initiative won the Gold Award for “Best Use of Mobile Learning.”
NASSCOM Engineering & Innovation Excellence 2021 Awards in two categories – “ER&D Organization of the Year” and “Service Delivery Excellence of the Year”.
HCL Technologies has emerged as a Leader in Everest Group’s Digital Product Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022. Aligned with this market, HCL invests in CoEs and IPs, upskilling talent in digital technologies, and forming strategic partnerships with chip vendors and software firms. In addition to strengths in embedded systems, IoT, and data engineering, clients appreciate HCL for its talent management practices and flexible engagements,” said Akshat Vaid, Vice President at Everest Group.
HCL ERS Differentiators
Accelerating 'Time to Market' and 'Time to Monetize' of products & Platforms for global enterprises
Digital Transformation is becoming mainstream with enterprises developing Digital Platforms at scale for Service Monetization
Investments in 100+ Engineering Labs. 60+ solution accelerators and 20+ CoEs focused on nurturing Next-Gen Digital Technologies
Strategic partnerships with OEMs. Hyperscalers, Digital Technology Players, Startups & Academia, Forums & Consortiums
Delivering Customer- centric Innovations and patents to help enterprise stay ahead of competition
Engineering Heritage & Market Reputation
Four decades of leadership in Engineering Services spanning VLSI, H/W and S/W across 10 industries at scale