A key component of the Oracle customer experience (CX) portfolio, Siebel unifies five aspects of customer relationship management (CRM) — marketing, commerce, sales, services, and social. We have spearheaded CX implementations for industry majors — leveraging architect- project manager collaborations, a dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE), and tech-optimized Siebel workflows.
The key differentiators of the program are:
- Proven and tested tools and accelerators
- Multi-skilled cloud experts
- zFCS (Fixed Cost, Fixed Schedule Offering) blueprint comprising fixed cost, scope, and release
Our Siebel component, and its CRM capabilities in particular, cover Open UI and Mobility, CRM Automation, upgrade and support, and Universal Content Management (UCM). It is supported by over 550 multi-skilled consultants who score a 6.7/7 in customer satisfaction (CSAT) across multiple geographies.
Our team has over 120 global implementations in Siebel, Siebel Open UI, Oracle CX, Siebel Architecture, Siebel Support, Siebel Migration, Upgrades, and Transformation. As a Platinum Partner, we also have an Advanced Specialization in Siebel CRM. Our Siebel expertise is backed by a deep technical and functional experience across sectors such as hi-tech; banking, financial services, and insurance; life sciences and healthcare; media and entertainment; and manufacturing.
On-premise Service Offerings
- Open UI and Mobility: Open UI enablement across platforms, IP 15/16 upgrade, and cloud integration
- Upgrade Services: 8X version upgrade, upgrade assessment, package migration, re-implementation, and on-premise to sales cloud
- Siebel UCM: Master data management, data governance, metadata management, and data migration
- Integrated Lights-on Support: Version upgrade, upgrade assessment, L1 to L3 support, and re-implementation