Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO)
What is Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO)?
Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) is a sustainable and competitive method to manage costs and allow a company’s core resources to focus on strategic initiatives rather than managing transactional activities in HR operations. This has enabled HR professionals in being more strategic people managers by outsourcing some of the administrative and operational tasks. Comprehensive Human Resource Outsourcing is achieved by offloading multiple processes and technologies such as benefits and payroll.
The Human Resource Outsourcing process comprises of the following steps:
- Need gap analysis in the existing HR process
- Market survey for existing Human Resource outsourcing partners
- Understanding the capabilities of the prospective partners and matching them with the needs of the organisations
- Analysing the financial advantages of the outsourcing activity
- Partnering with the external partner for the Human Resource Outsourcing process