Demand for automation has been rising among enterprises, with existing buyers seeking to scale and new ones seeking to make fresh investments. The impact of COVID 19 has led to further acceleration in demand for automation across enterprises with business continuity becoming a key driver in addition to cost savings and operational efficiency. As a result, the Intelligent Automation market is expected to grow at 50 - 60% growth rate annually for the next two years, bringing greater business outcomes to enterprise adopters.
Join the experts from Microsoft, HCLTech and Everest Group to explore how with the right set of enabling initiatives, enterprises can help enhance the adoption of automation through their business user community, and exponentially scale their automation outcomes.
Core discussion topics:
- What are the key impacts of COVID-19?
- How automation ecosystem has expanded beyond RPA?
- Understanding methodologies to achieve broader transformation outcomes through automation
- Insights on how organizations are enabling citizen developers to achieve broader automation goals
Meet The Speakers
- Joy Trajano | Director, Marketing Operations, Microsoft
- Ashvini Sharma | Group Program Manager, Microsoft
- Jason Skelton | Sr. Group Marketing Tech Manager, Microsoft
- Siddharth Gandhi | Director, Digital Process Operations, HCLTech
- Rachit Chawla | Director, Digital Process Operations, HCLTech
- Anil Vijayan | Vice President, Everest Group
- Amardeep Modi | Practice Director, Everest Group
- Technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and process mining that are disrupting the way global services are being delivered
- The HR and talent services value chain, including payroll, benefits, HR technology, multi-process HR outsourcing, learning, permanent and contingent talent acquisition, and broader talent management