Our career-building program opens doors for recent high school graduates interested in Technology to build a successful career in IT with a global technology leader. During this paid apprenticeship, our Apprentices get access to a variety of facilitated learning and on-the-job training. We’ve designed the curriculum to ensure our Apprentices develop the skills and competencies essential to a full-time position.
Yes, participants receive a full time salary along with comprehensive benefit package right from Day-1 .
Depending on the program, participants should complete their training within 8-12 months. But the learning doesn’t have to stop there. After completing the apprenticeship, you’ll become a full-time HCLTech employee, eligible for tuition assistance to pursue higher education.
This unique apprenticeship helps our new talent like you to make solid progress towards your career goals. You’ll benefit from a variety of learning methods and on-the-job training as you acquire the experience and knowledge to launch a career in technology.
- Foundational Training – Foundational Training covers IT fundamentals, a prerequisite for future IT professionals.
- Practice based Learning – This in class training phase includes skill specific training with interactive approach through Learning Management System, virtual labs, simulations and peer group discussions.
- On the job Training – This part of training covers participation in HCLTech projects with an expert mentor. You gain real-world experience on your journey to becoming an IT professional, along with earning IT certifications
Yes, all apprentices receive study materials for the training program, along with necessary tools. Our best-in-class online Learning Management System fosters deeper learning through online assessments and assignments.
All classroom training sessions are either conducted virtually or in-person at training centers within HCLTech locations.
After successful completion, apprentices become full-time HCLTech employees, ready to launch rewarding technology-focused careers. A variety of roles are available to graduates. They include:
- Support Analyst
- Test Analyst
- Integration Developer
- UI Application Developer
- Salesforce Administrator
IT SERVICES CAREERS
- Cloud computing
- Network analyst
- Platform Services
- Service desk support
After successful completion of the apprenticeship, participants can take advantage o using HCLTech tuition assistance benefits.
The value you receive from completing an apprenticeship is significant:
- Secure, rewarding career with a leading global technology company
- Higher education opportunities with HCLTech tuition assistance program
- Meaningful work experience and mentoring to build skills and accelerate the launch of a rewarding career in technology
- Earned a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent certificate of competency during 2018 - 2021
- Earned a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent certificate of competency during 2018 - 2021 and holds a technical certificate /short Diploma through college or a boot camp
- Earned a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent certificate of competency during 2018 - 2021 and holds non-STEM associate Degree or Diploma
Visa / Residency status
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
The application and selection process are straightforward. Just follow these steps:
- Visit and complete the application form.
- Receive an invitation for an interview.
- Complete the online assessment challenge
- Complete onboarding orientation.
- Begin your HCLTech Apprenticeship and your career in technology!