The Global In-house Center (GIC) model (formerly called “captive centers”) continues to grow rapidly and is progressing in multiple ways. GICs are stepping-up to play a broader role beyond their delivery mandates in the global sourcing models of their respective organizations, bringing more influence and accountability to them. They are now proving to be centers of excellence, profit centers, program management offices and hubs for innovations.
HCLTech Engagement models
With HCLTech, customers can choose from an array of engagement models, which can be tailor-made to suit their unique business requirements. The transformation to different models can be achieved over a period of time, based on the maturity of the engagement.
For years now, HCLTech has been leveraging the GIC model to accelerate business benefits for large MNCs across industries. Currently, HCLTech works with the top 100 GICs and deploys over 500+ resources across Staff Augmentation and IT Managed Services and Business Domain services projects pan India.
How HCLTech is enabling GIC’s of the Digital Future
- Value creation for the parent entities (operational to strategic, more accountability, independent decision making and managing vendor relationships)
- Setting up of multi-function centers in India and acting as power centers for global MNCs
- Eco-system connects—GIC’s exploring various channels to partner with start-ups as well as Indian IT majors
- Transformation into a global sourcing hub for the organization’s entire IT and business process needs
- Emergence as the hub for digital and futuristic products for the global corporates
- Focus on business value and innovation to be supported by high quality talent, technology and leadership
- Evolution from being enablers of business to strategic business partners
Schedule a meeting to discover what makes it possible for us to drive tangible business value and benefits for our customers.
- Rich experience in working with GICs across industry verticals, engagement and pricing models
- Skills on Tap (SOT)
- Dedicated team of 50+ individuals manage the SOT hiring process
- Shorter supply chain mechanism
- Dedicated deployment team for demand/supply mapping
- Dedicated bench created for GICs for rapid deployment
- Expertise to take end-to-end ownership for “staff augmentation” i.e. – Hire to Deploy cycle
- Team mix of technology, sales and resourcing SMEs
- Dedicated delivery and account managers for better demand fulfilment
- Dedicated customer relationship management teams
Schedule a Meeting