Checklist for migrating SAP workloads to the cloud
If you are planning an SAP migration, this free checklist provides a step-by-step guide to help you migrate to the cloud with confidence.
At HCLTech, we are a long-time SAP customer and a trusted partner with more than 25 years’ experience leading complex SAP transformation programs for enterprises of all sizes.
We know, first hand, that migrating your SAP workloads to the cloud can help your business become more efficient, agile, and innovative. It can also be a daunting task, but a little preparation can go a long way.
We have compiled our decades of expertise and experience to offer this step-by-step SAP migration checklist filled with our tips and tricks to help guide you along your journey.
This free checklist provides an outline to help you:
- Identify key stakeholders and impacted user groups to proactively gather buy-in and input to shape strategy
- Assess the current technology landscape to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Prioritize the net-new services to be enabled by cloud functionality
- Consider all aspects of the new SAP environment — including security, access control, networking, and data infrastructure
- Optimize your new cloud environment for efficiency, reliability, and costs