Responsible for translating business requirements and business processes into detailed structured documentation and if necessary, for managing requests for changes to the specifications
Has sound knowledge of the organization's business services, business processes and systems with expertise in some of these. Understands current technology advances and IT capabilities.
Works mostly on the analysis phase of projects and may work alone on small scale standard projects.
May provide support in the preparation and execution of testing.
Contributes to deliver new systems or modification to existing ones systems through the process of business analysis
Understands the needs of the internal and/or externals clients, mainly through interviews
Questions and challenges the needs of the internal and/or externals clients
Identifies, describes and validates business solutions to meet end users requirements
Documents business requirements in a structured form
- Produces Business Analysis, Business Impact Analysis
- Describes business process
- Supports Product Owner in Product Backlog Items (PBIs) writing and prioritization
- Clarifies PBI until ready
- Considers non-functional requirements such as computer equipment capacity, security, auditability and limitations, operating time
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Considers the impact on internal teams and external clients.
- Assists in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how these automated functions are integrated into the rest of the business and IT processes.
- Facilitates communication between business and IT communities,/
- Incumbents are specialist of the business analysis techniques and methodologies. They give advice on an incidental basis.
- Validates functional designs derived from own business analysis.
- May provide support to the preparation and execution of the testing phases of projects / maintenances and during the roll-out phase (e.g. client documentation).
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation and Collaboration, Requirements Life Cycle Management, Strategy Analysis, Requirements Analysis
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and practices and capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- Preferred experience within large sized Agile implementations
- Proven expertise in defining Epics, Features, User stories and PBI’s
Domain Competency: (To be verified)
- Business Competency &, know about Security, Bonds equity, Swift Messages, BA Skills or Business Competency
- a good understanding of the capital market, the bond issuance and pre-issuance multi-parties workflow, settlement and custody activities and an understanding of the underlying business risks
- SQL knowledge with ability to build queries is a plus
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solving, Analytical & Critical Thinking, Public speaking, Listening Skills, Influencing Skills, Time Management
- Negotiation skills also required. Demonstrated ability to influence team and key stakeholders
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
Creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and improve software development processes