Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&SCM Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Integration lead in designing integrations between D365 applications and legacy/third party systems using multiple technologies, including X++, Azure Logic Apps, Power Automate, Power Apps, and MS SQL/Azure BYOD / Datalake / Dataverse.
- Work with the Technical Architect / Integration lead to develop Power Apps to solve requirements to engage with DataVerse between D365 applications
- Report to the Senior Developer / Integration Lead / Technical Architect and/or Project Manager on a regular basis with updates on progress, risks/challenges.
- Proof of concept development in some cases in the early stage of design.
- Read / Write Technical Design Documents / Integration Design Documents detailing how developments should been built.
- Be part of the development team allocated to a project to perform the development activities for known integrations / technical gaps identified.
- Develop following best practices and HCL guidelines and to ensure that all code is peer reviewed and well documented.
- Aid with regular quality audits for Implementation Programmers related to D365 F&SCM
- Assist the REM team with deployment of development releases to customer environments.
- Attend regular meetings with the Leads of all technical teams on the project to update with your workload and performance.
- Understanding of Performance implications of the development techniques to be used.
- Raise risks / concerns in a timely manner to the senior developer / Integration lead / Technical Architect.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
Required Skills and Experience. Mandatory:
- Clear / Concise communication skills
- Proficient/Skilled at Azure Logic App Development / Service Bus
- Proficient/Skilled at T SQL scripting/development
- Proficient/Skilled at X++ development.
- Required minimum of 4-5 years development experience
- Skilled at writing detailed technical documentation in a clear and concise manner
- Understanding of security design principles for both D365 F&SCM and Azure components, including the mechanisms for authorization and interaction with these components.
- Proficient/Skilled at Power Automate Development
- Proficient/Skilled at Power Apps/DataVerse Development
- Proficient/skilled in Release process / Pipeline design and development
- Knowledge and use of Azure functions would be desirable.
- Knowledge of BYOD / Datalake updates would be desirable.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory would be desirable.
- A detailed knowledge of TFVC/Git and general rules/processes for development controls
- C# code desirable
Key Skills Required:
- Integration development – Azure technologies/X++ development/Code release and documentation.