In our today’s fast-paced, dynamic business environments, DevOps is not just critical to agile application development but is the key driver for profitability, customer satisfaction, and agility. Global organizations are holistically adopting DevOps to include newer practices and innovative DevOps strategies by investing in standardized DevOps methodologies.
Organizations face challenges with traditional DevOps services, especially with selecting an appropriate application delivery platform, ensuring collaboration between teams, lacking technical expertise, tools, and frameworks needed to help achieve DevOps goals. While traditional DevOps platform seeks early feedback and faster releases, customer-centric DevOps engineering services ensures world-class user experiences for business impact.
Enterprise-wide implementation of DevOps automation and engineering services and solutions is especially tricky as it entails addressing the following challenges:
- Tools standardization and cost optimization
- Cultural impact of large-scale changes
- Existing infrastructure and support services
- Self Service/automated provisioning
- Embedding Security at all stages of the application development
With our DevOps engineering services, including our in-house frameworks and solution accelerators, HCLTech helps customers address their business needs. Our Subject Matter Experts and R&D teams leverage HCLTech’s DevOps Engineering Center of Excellence (CoE) to build future-proof IT solutions for customers. We have a robust ecosystem of partners, including tool developers and platform providers supporting us to ensure our customers realize the full potential of their DevOps methodology. We enable our customers with the right expertise, consulting mindset, in-house developed platforms, tools, and frameworks.
Engineering-based DevOps with robust platforms, frameworks, solution accelerators
Consulting-led approach backed by years of R&D expertise in DevOps, industry interactions and investment in infrastructure & lab
In-house customizable tools and solutions
Domain-centric embedded DevOps for all major industrial verticals
Industry partnerships and open-source contributions
A reliable model with a focus on stability and business continuity
HCLTech’s Advisory services include full stack DevOps consulting, understanding the unique requirements, current state assessment, and performing gap analysis. The key practice areas include site reliability engineering (SRE), Containerization, and Infrastructure management
DevSecOps framework puts security testing into your continuous integration framework and enables end-to-end traceability of security bugs with our plugin developed for Jira, to enable building of secured applications
Domain-specific DevOps framework helps in system lifecycle management, continuous integration, and GPU utilization for embedded systems software across all the major industry verticals like medical devices, automotive, telecom, etc.
Roadmap and technical design for containerizing products or applications and containerization strategy with the help of in-built tools
Set up the right practices, tooling, and automation to make cloud migration smooth and efficient, services include CloudOps, cloud automation, and cloud DevOps
Advisory on Jira implementation and outsourcing of services like Jira Administration, Jira Customization, and Jira User Support to enable mature implementation of ALM
Combining the power of software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems, with a focus on reliability and uptime, services include Monitoring, Cloud Monitoring, Autom remediation, AIOps, etc.
Devops advisory and consulting framework
- A framework to assess maturity across 8 key practice areas of DevOps, identify gaps and recommend solutions. It is supported by tools such as online questionnaires, interviewing techniques for SMEs, and collaboration tools for data collection.
- A unique framework that brings orchestration and ingenuity to three key dimensions of automation – Tools Engineering, Process Engineering, and Human Capital Engineering.
- A self-service enterprise DevOps platform that can be used concurrently by multiple teams in the organization. Once set up, RAPID brings together all DevOps areas into a connected system for maximum impact and swifter delivery. It comes with built-in automation technology, cyber security, and platform services.
- A site reliability engineering (SRE) platform that has continuous monitoring, alerting, auto-remediation, and 20+ prebuilt Grafana dashboards. It captures metrics of infra, network, storage, compute, and applications. It is built using open-source stacks like TIC, ELK, Prometheus.
Hadron - CI-CD platform orchestration engine
- A family of orchestration engines to build (from the ground-up) an auto-scaling and secured Enterprise-to-Enterprise (E2E) DevSecOps platform (Develop-Build-Test-Deploy-Operate). It abstracts the complexity of hardware, networking, tools configuration, and continuous integration– continuous deployment pipelines with its orchestration capabilities.
DoJo (Docker Jockey)
- Docker Jockey is a 3-tiered container Security Framework that includes a Vulnerability Scanner and an auto-remediation engine to fix errors along with best practices to address the vulnerabilities. It performs Docker File Validation, Image Static Checks, Docker Bench Security Checks & Run time checks to provide complete security assurance.
- InKubation uses KubePlay, KubeCD, and iCOSMOS to build an E2E Kubernetes management engine that has reduced our efforts on cluster creation, cluster management, application deployment, container/ cluster monitoring, and Kubernetes operations up to 50%.
- An intuitive GUI-based Infrastructure Lifecycle Management platform. Users can design infrastructure, create, edit, or delete it with low code. It provides cost management, governance control, usage control, health monitoring & traceability on the infra. Key features are Support for AWS/ Azure/ GCP, Traceability of changes, and Role-based approval.
RED (RAPID Embedded DevOps) Framework
- Helps define a method for incremental adoption of DevOps independent of the current maturity level. This framework defines practices and tools that complement and align with the SDLC of embedded software and system engineering processes.
5G Telco Solutions
- TCaaS – An orchestration engine to provision NFVi compliant telco cloud/ network topologies on public cloud, on-premises, or Hybrid infrastructure from a self-service portal.
- Hadron CoNet – An orchestration engine to design blueprints of CI-CD-CT pipelines from an intuitive UI; whose backend will generate, test, and deploy the pipeline code.
- Norcad – A tool to design Network Services (NS) from an intuitive UI by interlinking of Network Functions (NF). It creates the whole package of Network Services catalog within a few minutes.