- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Rally Product Training
Many of our Rally experts have been users since Rally was first launched. Our partnership with Broadcom gives us access to roadmaps and Beta programs, and we work with Rally to represent the Voice of the Customer (VoC) and act as thought leaders, working directly with the Rally Product Team to influence Rally’s strategic direction.
Our hands-on experience with how customers use Rally allows us to create training content specific to areas where it can make the best impact.
We also offer a variety of services including our Rally Success Program, which gives you direct access to a Rally expert to help you get the most out of the platform.
Rally Software End2End
Created by our in-house Rally experts, Rally End2End is a 2-day instructor-led course that is designed to provide a full "end-to-end" look into Rally for users with beginner to mid-level experience in the platform.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
Set up Rally from workspace through sprint execution
- Navigate pages, work items and organizational hierarchies
- Manage product backlogs of user stories and defects
- Plan releases, iterations and milestones
- Track, collaborate on and learn from release and iteration execution
Customize Rally for teams and programs
- Build Dashboards and Custom Pages to help teams meet their commitments
- Create Custom Views
- Support teams and programs using Kanban
- Assess agile practices and maturity via reports and views
Scale agile with Rally Portfolio Manager
- Apply agile principles and practices to program and portfolio management
- Configure Rally Portfolio Manager to support your program and portfolio processes
- Provide visibility to enable the steering of program releases
- Structure program and portfolio Kanban boards for prioritization and flow
Rally Instructor-led Virtual Training Classes
As a Rally Software user, you know it’s important to understand the platform in order to tap into its powerful features and its ability to support your agile transformation. Our Rally experts have created training modules focused specifically on 4 key areas – foundations, teams, portfolio and analytics.
Our instructors do more than teach the tool – they bring in their knowledge of agile principles to ensure you’re receiving a well-rounded experience.
These courses are modularized delivered virtually in two to three-hour sessions with a live instructor. We offer single classes or the bundle for your organization.
Module #1: Rally for Everyone
- Excellent foundation-setting start
Module #2: Rally for Scrum Teams
- Building the User Story backlog
- Refining the backlog
- Iteration/Sprint planning
Module #3: Rally for Portfolio Management
- Building the Program backlog
- Managing the backlog
- Planning Program Increments or Releases
- Tracking and measuring portfolio progress
Module #4: Rally for Analytics
- Learn how to read and interpret common team level charts
- Learn common data patterns on teams and what actions can be taken for improvement
- Introduction to program-level charts
- Review common metrics traps
Advance Your Knowledge
Courses and Workshops
Agile University classes include certifications from leading agile authorities as well as workshops and courses developed by our own team of agile thought leaders.
Scaled Agile Inc and Scrum Alliance Partnership
We are proud to be a Scaled Agile Inc GOLD Partner and offer their certification courses both publicly and privately. Our partnership with Scrum Alliance means you get top-notch CSTs teaching you the latest certified Scrum courses!
Rally Success Program
Our Rally Platform Consultants bring their real-world experiences to your organization - and ensure you get started with Rally on the strongest foundation of technical and agile knowledge.
About Agile University
Since 2012, Agile University has continued to lead the way when it comes to offering public training to enable individuals and companies develop their skillsets, network with like-minded agilists and advance their agile practices.
No "Death by Powerpoint"
All our classes are built around collaboration and hands-on learning. Our instructors want to make sure you're gaining the understanding you need so you can bring back real, actionable strategies.
Instructors that are Servant-leaders
Instructors have seen all aspects of an agile transformation and they bring their real-world experience into the classroom. There's no holding back-if they can help you brainstorm how to handle reluctant team members or how to get buy-in from management, they will share their own experiences so that you can advance your skills.
Support Beyond the Classroom
After you've completed one of our classes, we continue to provide you with the information and ongoing support you need for your agile journey.