- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Automation is no longer an option in the 21st century enterprise. Across industries, it is already driving efficiency, productivity, agility, adaptability and optimization and its value emerges from collaboration between people and technology. HCL believes that the enterprise IT industry is at a major inflection point where every business is being re-imagined and re-wired.
We invite you for the Second AI Directors forum at the Shards, London on 29th June, 2017 where HCL is the Platinum sponsor. The theme of this event is “AI in Customer Engagement ”where the topics of interest are:
- Predicting customer behaviour
- AI - Enabled thoughtful conversation with customers
- Feasibility of businesses to engage with customers profitably
- Latest in AI for business, what’s hype, and what’s not
In this event you will be able to:
- Recreate work – redefine roles and rebuild business processes based on the automation of activities not jobs
- Learn how AI driven innovation is boosting competitiveness and optimising business performance
- Envision your AI-enabled business of the future and plan a route towards it
- Join a community of CXO delegates from some of the world’s top technology end-users in the private and public sector
- Understand how to Partner with machines – use new technologies to augment human intelligence, not replace human labour
As a platinum sponsor to the AI Director's Forum, we have 10 complimentary passes for the event. Please register.