Automation is no longer an option in the 21st century enterprise. Across industries, it is already driving efficiency, productivity, agility, adaptability and optimization and its value emerges from collaboration between people and technology. HCLTech believes that the enterprise IT industry is at a major inflection point where every business is being re-imagined and re-wired.
HCLTech is industry partner for the AI Summit which will take place at Business Design Centre, London on 9-10 May,17. Come and be the part of this event dedicated to AI Applications for enterprise and explore the core themes driving AI adoption in IT. In this event you will be able to:
- Hear the most inspirational case studies and solutions in Retail, Oil & Gas, Finance & Banking, IT, Energy, Medical, Telco & Media, Transport & Tourism
- Join a community of CxO delegates from some of the world’s top technology end-users in the private and public sector
- Understand how to Partner with machines – use new technologies to augment human intelligence, not replace human labour
- Recreate work – redefine roles and rebuild business processes based on the automation of activities not jobs
- Envision your AI-enabled business of the future and plan a route towards it
Alan Flower is the HCLTech CTO for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). A successful entrepreneur and technologist, Alan is deeply passionate about using technology to support the digital transformation of business and to drive the creation of innovative products and services.
With a corporate background formed at IBM, HP and multiple start-ups, Alan has an extensive track record as both visionary and thought-leader with real hands-on experience leading global technology organizations.
Alan engages with business and technology leaders who seek to take advantage of the move to Digitalization to drive IT-enabled business innovation within their organizations. As the focus of IT rapidly evolves to become the enabler of new business models Alan is helping IT leaders take a stronger role in leading their business forwards.
Dr. Isaac Ben-Akiva is an information technology professional with over 20 years’ experience in software development, architecture and management. He holds a Ph.D. in Machine Learning from the University of Toronto and several other specialisations in Machine Learning and Deep Learning. He has been working with Machine Learning since 1997 and has applied it to solve problems in diverse areas such as in HR for selection and hiring; fraud detection in the financial sector; in the military industry for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle mission control, in autonomous drone, computer vision; in marketing for sentiment analysis, pattern recognition in marketing data, market segmentation; speech recognition and text analysis; robotics, etc.