HCLTech’ Supply Chain Management (SCM) practice provides robust solutions using Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Predictive Analytics, and Digital Control Towers. It helps to manage end-to-end supply chains with minimal human intervention. Process management, material flow, supply and demand planning, resource planning, inventory levels, cash flow, and strategy can all be managed dynamically in a digital world with real-time, global, and holistic information ready at hand.
o9 Solutions provides a premier AI-powered platform for driving the digital transformation of integrated planning and operations capabilities. All the core planning processes — whether it is driving demand, aligning demand and supply, or managing P&L — can become faster and smarter with o9’s AI-powered digital solutions, which are delivered seamlessly in one platform.
Attend aim10x global 2022 and e-meet our experts to learn how you can maximize the potential of your supply chains.
Integrated Business Planning – Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is an extended form of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) that covers the entire value chain of business to achieve strategic, profitability-related organizational goals, with concurrent operational planning decisions through cross-functional analysis. It is the strategic process which balances demand and supply.
- Live platform: Enhance Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) through a digital collaboration platform powered by analytics for accurate planning
- Insights over reporting: Transform the limited-visibility status-gap reporting process into an insight-rich S&OP process
- Financial perspective: Greater focus on enterprise-wide revenue generation by shifting away from a supply chain-centric model toward a business-unit-centric model
Demand Planning – Demand Planning (DP) is the supply chain management process of predicting the demand of the products, to deliver the right products reliably to the right customers at the right time, aligning inventory levels, irrespective of market dynamics, which results in enhanced profitability for the organization and the customer. It involves forecasting, lifecycle planning, promotion planning, and consensus demand planning.
- Focus on Demand Planning: Dedicate 75% of time and effort to enhance demand planning (compared to the previous share of 10%)
- AI-enabled forecasting: Develop a fully automated forecasting model that can consider nuances, such as seasonal, hard lines, and soft lines, to make range-based forecasts while adapting to current trends
- Reduce forecasting time: Reduce overall statistical forecasting cycle to 5% of the demand planning phase.
Supply Planning – As an input, the Supply Planning process takes the demand produced by the Demand Planning module and the resources made available by strategic planning. It then produces an optimal plan to meet this demand. Supply Planning can handle larger, complex problems and can interact with other core IT systems such as inventory management and sourcing. It is most important to perform supply planning when capacity is limited, and lead times are long. It involves supply network planning, capacity planning, and distribution.
- Focus on business strategy: Leverage business strategy-driven demand prioritization and allocation rules
- Enable collaboration and demand support: Expedite inventory rebalancing through collaborative scenario planning and improve visibility through real-time demand supportability analysis
- Supplier onboarding and performance management: Use digital tools for rapid supplier onboarding and manage supplier performance through comprehensive KPI dashboards