- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Great customer experience is not about a fancy front end user interface, it is about unifying front, middle, and back offices, aka the HFS OneOffice. Advances in the triple-A Trifecta of Automation, Analytics, and AI are helping us rewire business operations to stay ahead of customer needs.
Which is why we’re bringing together an elite group of enterprise leaders to the upcoming HFS FORA Roundtable supported by HCL Digital Process Operations to discuss how leading enterprises are using emerging technologies to enable their OneOffice journey towards a better customer experience. Without having a true picture of how you want to operate in the future, you will be perennially searching for short-term fixes to drive out further costs, and never be able to map out a strategic journey that will bring together your two most critical assets: your customers and employees.
The purpose of our FORA (Future of Operations in the Robotic Age) roundtables is to lock heads with industry leaders to fundamentally redesign and rethink the world of business operations using the advancements in emerging technologies without forgetting the “people” and “process” dimensions.
The roundtable will help us tackle the following issues:
- The importance of integrated automation as a foundation capability to the OneOffice – both in terms of the “Triple A Trifecta” of Automation, Analytics and AI – but also the traditional “People, Process and Technology” trifecta.
- Customer Experience in the context of the OneOffice – and how cognitive assistants and digital workers are augmenting the agent experience and enabling more intelligent interactions.
- What “customer outcomes” means in the new paradigm of OneOffice and explore what changes need to be made to measure it.
Who should attend:
- This roundtable is relevant to: CXOs, business services and operations leaders within customer-centric enterprises, those responsible for designing and executing on the customer experience as well as those with a passion for emerging technologies as change agents to drive business outcomes.
- CXOs, operations leaders, customer experience/digital leaders, shared services leaders, outsourcing relationship leaders, automation/AI leaders
Chairman: Phil Fersht, CEO and Chief Analyst at HFS Research
Phil Fersht is a world-renowned analyst, writer and visionary in emerging technologies, intelligent automation and robotic process automation software, digital business services, and the transformation of enterprise operations to drive customer impact and competitive advantage. Fersht coined the terms “The As-a-Service Economy” and the “Digital OneOffice”, which describe HFS Research’s vision for business operations and the impact of cognitive automation and disruptive digital business models. In 2012, he authored the first analyst report on Robotic Process Automation (RPA), introducing this topic to the industry and is widely recognized as the pioneering analyst voice that have driven the evolution of the RPA industry. Read More
Co-Host: Raghu Kidambi, Executive Vice President Operations, Digital Process Operations, HCL Technologies
Raghu has 25+ years of experience in process transformation across multiple industry verticals. Out of which he has 11 years in business process outsourcing and 10+ years in deploying shared services in core operations and horizontal processes. He has implemented large scale ERP implementation across the globe for leading clients in US and EU. Prior to HCL, Raghu worked with Amex, Oracle, PWC and Deloitte. He has a BS in Accounting and an MBA in Finance from American University
Guest Analyst: Melissa O’Brien, Research Vice President, HFS Research
Melissa O’Brien is Research Director, Customer Engagement, Retail and Travel Strategies at HfS Research. Her research coverage includes customer experience management services, exploring ties with marketing operations and developing thought leadership around intelligent automation for contact center and vertically-specific customer engagement business processes. In addition, she focuses on key dynamics within the retail and consumer packaged good industries, with regards to customer-centric strategies, intelligent operations and service delivery. Read More