Great customer experience is not about a fancy front end user interface, it is about unifying front, middle, and back offices, aka the HFS OneOffice. Advances in the triple-A Trifecta of Automation, Analytics, and AI are helping us rewire business operations to stay ahead of customer needs.
Which is why we’re bringing together an elite group of enterprise leaders to the upcoming HFS FORA Roundtable supported by HCLTech Digital Process Operations to discuss how leading enterprises are using emerging technologies to enable their OneOffice journey towards a better customer experience. Without having a true picture of how you want to operate in the future, you will be perennially searching for short-term fixes to drive out further costs, and never be able to map out a strategic journey that will bring together your two most critical assets: your customers and employees.
The purpose of our FORA (Future of Operations in the Robotic Age) roundtables is to lock heads with industry leaders to fundamentally redesign and rethink the world of business operations using the advancements in emerging technologies without forgetting the “people” and “process” dimensions.
The roundtable will help us tackle the following issues:
- The importance of integrated automation as a foundation capability to the OneOffice – both in terms of the “Triple A Trifecta” of Automation, Analytics and AI – but also the traditional “People, Process and Technology” trifecta.
- Customer Experience in the context of the OneOffice – and how cognitive assistants and digital workers are augmenting the agent experience and enabling more intelligent interactions.
- What “customer outcomes” means in the new paradigm of OneOffice and explore what changes need to be made to measure it.
Who should attend:
- This roundtable is relevant to: CXOs, business services and operations leaders within customer-centric enterprises, those responsible for designing and executing on the customer experience as well as those with a passion for emerging technologies as change agents to drive business outcomes.
- CXOs, operations leaders, customer experience/digital leaders, shared services leaders, outsourcing relationship leaders, automation/AI leaders