Today’s enterprise management solutions have expanded beyond traditional ERP functionality, bringing together business intelligence, sales automation, and e-commerce. Enterprise applications are witnessing a shift towards the adoption of cloud and utility model and IoT (Internet of Things). Industry-specific cloud solutions help many different kinds of organizations improve agility and achieve rapid return on investment.
As a strategic alliance member of the Infor Partner Network (IPN), HCLTech provides integrated development and support to enhance implementation and maintenance capabilities and position the companies for additional collaboration in the future. Whether implementing an application in a cloud environment or on-premise, or upgrading an existing system, HCLTech support faster deployments and provide expanded access to experienced consultants that can assist organizations in optimizing their use of Infor products. With over 600 consultants, HCLTech has one of the largest Infor practice globally, aligned to its vision for helping businesses transform into 21st century enterprises.
As a proud Gold sponsor at Inforum 2018, HCLTech is pleased to invite you to the event.
Title: Tomorrows Technology Delivered Yesterday
Speaker: Martyn Capes, AVP & Infor EMEA Head, HCLTech
Details: Understand why companies must recognize and adopt these new trends into their ERP planning. Know how these digital technologies can impact the core of day-to-day business operations.
Time: Tuesday, Sept 25th, 2:30pm - 3:15pm
Venue: Room 148
Title: Best Practices for a Successful LN Upgrade
Speaker: Krishna Jagannath, AVP & Infor Professional Services LN/M3 Head, HCLTech
Details: Upgrading to Infor LN 10.6 delivers access to more innovation, choice and value than ever before. Join HCLTech for a look at how an LN 10.6 upgrade can help you gain a competitive advantage.
Time: Wednesday, Sept 26th, 2:30pm - 2:50pm
Venue: Theater 3 in the Hub
HCLTech transforms your ERP solution from a system of record to a system of engagement that empowers your entire organization. We help businesses stay current on the latest Infor LN releases, maintain quick & seamless data exchange between other applications through integrations and optimize internal expenses so that resulting cost benefits can be passed onto the end customers.
- Experienced professionals across all roles for LN/Baan and IDM and all versions of BAAN, FP7, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
- Project Services: Implementation, Upgrade, Rollout, Data migration, Application interfaces, Testing and automation; Support Services: Application support and monitoring, Change request, System audit, Incident management, Security setup service
- Hands on product expertise in add on products - Infor SCE (Warehouse Management), Infor Automotive Exchange, Infor Supplier Exchange, Infor Mobility (Bar Code Systems)
- Expertise in Infor Ming.le™, Infor Birst, Infor ION, Infor Mongoose
With a keen focus on Infor LX and a strong global partnership with Infor, HCLTech is best positioned to ensure that LX & BPCS meet your current and future business needs. Our services include:
- LX implementation/upgrade
- Application support & maintenance for BPCS - versions supported - 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 8.3.x
- Business process reengineering and enhancements
- ION integration for Infor and Non-Infor products
- Expertise in AS400 / RPG III, Infor IDF, Infor Webtop and Infor Ming.le™
HCLTech is positioned to help you maximize business benefits from your software by utilizing our vast system knowledge and closely understanding the unique needs of your business, all while optimizing costs.
- Experienced professionals across all domains within System21 and IDF
- Expertise with all versions of System21
- System21 v3.5. .2 and all feature packs and associated technologies
- Aurora v1.x, v2.x, System 21 3.x and other unsupported versions as well
- System i Workspace v2015
- Hands on product expertise in RPGLE/Free format, HTML5, Java to name but a few