- Industry Left Col
- Industry Right Col
Value in the next phase of the digital era will go to companies that transcend piecemeal digital projects, that scale digital transformation across all facets of the organization. Organizations need to take a leap into the digital age, by redefining people attributes, technologies, business processes, and structures at scale – by rethinking their organizational mind-set, change management approach and collaboration with the eco-system.
HCL is a Gold Sponsor at MuleSoft Summit 2019. This is the premier conference for digital business, where CIOs, IT leaders and developers come together to exchange ideas and pragmatic insights to drive business transformation. Influential tech leaders and industry luminaries gather here to explore the impact of connecting applications, data & devices and chalk out a roadmap to compete in the API economy
Visit our booth to know more about our comprehensive portfolio of Digital & Analytics services and talk to our experts to learn about our solutions to:
- Re-imagining Integration as API and Microservices
- Hybrid Integrations for a Hybrid Enterprise IT
- API adoption to drive composable platforms
- End to End automation by adopting Enterprise DevOps
- Scale execution with HCL’s ADvantageTM frameworks
- API market place enablement for Open API’s
Join us for HCL’s Presentation Session: -
- Topic: Just getting started with MuleSoft and Anypoint Platform? This will be a demo-driven track, designed to give you a speedy run through of Anypoint Platform.
- Presenter: Gagandeep Ahluwalia (Digital & Analytics Practice)
- Timeslot - 2:20pm - 2:40pm
- Duration - 20 minutes
To schedule a meeting with our Subject Matter Expert and to showcase our demos and solutions, please register now
Alternatively, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gagandeep Singh, Digital & Analytics Practice, HCL Australia
Topic: HCL’s point of view to organizations looking to integrate with any-point platform for the first time
Time: 2:20pm – 2:40pm
Duration: 20 mins
Gagan is part of the Integration Practice for Digital Business for HCL in ANZ region. In his current role, he helps customers to leverage the best solution across the digital ecosystem and in the process work with product vendors to identify areas to jointly grow in the market place.
Gagan has 8 years of global diversified experience helping clients in their digital transformation journey to hyper-automate processes, redefine operations and re-imagine their digital journey by leveraging new-age technologies in Digital across industries and geographies.